Sponsors & partners
The Chestnut Centre Otter, Owl and Wildlife Park is involved in a variety of conservation and education programmes. Our focus is on communicating important messages about conservation to our visitors.
The Chestnut Centre receives no grants, government support or other sources of outside finance. Gate receipts and public donations are the only sources of income we can use to fund our vital work.
Sponsorship offers businesses the perfect opportunity to become involved, contribute to their corporate social responsibility and support this community asset.
Our sponsorship options include:
- Animal Enclosure Development. Company name displayed on the enclosure and six free family tickets in the first year. Your company’s involvement would be publicised through the media and appear on the Chestnut Centre website.
- Event Sponsorship. Company name featured on all advertising and promotional material. Events can include: Drawing competitions, Easter Egg Hunt or one-day animal themed events, such as an animal habitat day, Otter Day and so on.
- Corporate Animal Adoption. Your company would receive a certificate of Corporate Adoption, two free tickets to the Chestnut Centre and your company name on the enclosure for 1 year. Costs vary with species selected.
- Plant a tree or a wood and help ensure indigenous trees for future generations. Each tree has a donor’s plaque in recognition or as a memorial.
- Wooden benches and seats placed around the park including company logos and branding.
We can also tailor sponsorship packages to your business needs, to ensure that you receive the most out of your partnership with us.
For costs and further enquires please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org