What I need to know
- All wildlife keeper experiences must be pre-booked – please book at least 30 days in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Times available may vary depending on staffing, animal husbandry and seasonal restrictions.
- Full amount is payable at time of booking.
- Gift vouchers are available for experiences, which are valid for 12 months from the date of issues and are non extendable or refundable.
- The gift voucher is non-transferable and cannot be used as a Raffle Prize.
- Booking for Wildlife Keeper experiences are available all year round and times can be discussed when booking
- Gift Packs includes a yearly adoption of your choice of animal/bird pack (sent after the experience), a £10 voucher to use in shop, a T-shirt to take home and all day entry for the Keeper Experience participant.
What I need to bring
- You will need good footwear or wellies and to bring other suitable clothing depending on variable weather conditions i.e. waterproof coat, fleece, sunhat, sun cream etc.
- Bring your Sense Of Humour to ensure a excellent day with us.